Learn the basics on taking good photos of the Northern Lights. Our guide from Lofoten Aktiv will pick you up from our reception/restaurant
Lecture on northern lights before departure. Learn more about the nature phenomenon. How and why it occurs. Why it sometimes is white, sometimes green and sometimes red.
The tour goes by minibus to an area with the best chances to see the lights this particular night. Away from artificial lights pollution.
Suitable for everyone.
- Dato: September - march. Every day except 23.12 - 25.12.21
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Start time: 01.09-27.10: 9pm / 28.10-15.04: 8pm
- Antall: Minimum 2 personer
To take care of each other, both guests and our guides, we have the following guidelines regarding Covid-19
- The guides clean the cars before and after use
- The car will have empty seats to maintain distance
- No handshake - We greet with a smile
- We recommend face masks during transport (in the car) - bring your own
- Antibac is available during the trip
- Keep a distance of 1 meter (does not apply to those traveling together)
- People with symptoms will be rejected. The ticket price must be covered by your own travel insurance.
Our guide knew exactly where and how to get the best view of the Northern lights.. We felt blessed.....